Tuesday 23 September 2008

Stupid Things I've Done

Quote of The Day

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

--Unknown
Miss Insanity's Link Of The Day

Knock yourself out.


Miss Insanity's Ramble Of The Day

Good morning guys. It's actually about 3 am for most people in America, but it's twelve minutes past seven as I write this and I'm getting ready for school.

Now what I'm actually going to talk about...

Okay, so, I'm doing a lot better with my cold, hence why I'm not having a sick day today ( Everybody say 'awwww' or, if you prefer 'haaahahaaaaa' if you're a mean spirited person.) But last night, as I was carrying my duvet back up from where it had spent the day draped over the sofa with me nestled inside watching DVDs, I managed to carry the DVD remote up with me.

Do'h.

So, what's the stupidest thing you've ever done, that you can remember? (Hey, I once walked into a door, there's no shame in admitting it. I know several people who have walked into lampposts.) I'm hoping to get a few so I can talk about them (I promise not to make fun of you!) in my next post.

Hoping the rambles aren't boring you....

Miss Insanity.

This has been a not very witty post brought to you by Miss Insanity.


No comments: