Monday 29 September 2008

Forgot to post yesterday,,,

(not that it matters that much, but I'll do two today anyway)

Quote Of The Day

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

--Groucho Marx


Miss Insanity's Link of the day

I can't even explain why this game is so fun. It just is!



Miss Insanity's Ramble Of The Day

So, the local pool where I usually swim on Mondays is now being closed for two months for remodelling. This is annoying because there are very few other options for me:

1. Go to 'Oasis'. But this is a fun pool, where you can't really swim, and is only fun when with a friend.
2. Stop swimming for two months. (Don't like this one)
3. Make my mum change the day she drops me off on the way to her massage to wednesday and go to the local high school pool. She'd have to change her time as well though.

/ramble.

No comments: