Tuesday 23 September 2008

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain....

Quote Of The Day

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

--Mark Twain


Miss Insanity's Link Of The Day

How to keep an idiot busy

(for at least a couple of minutes)


Miss Insanity's Ramble Of The Day

Hey.
I had a sick day today, and half a one yesterday (I went home halfway through.)

And today, it is raining. I spent most of it lying on the sofa and watched 3 DVDs. Joy. (For anyone who cares, they were Ballet Shoes, The Princess Diares 2, and Ella Enchanted. The first one is a very good BBC adaption, the second two are perfect I'm-ill-and-am-feeling-lazy films. So's the first one, but it's a good film as well.) And I ate beans on toast. Go figure.

Anywaaaaaay, this blog isn't about what I ate for lunch or what DVD's I watched.

I'm asking you what YOU do on rainy days (when you aren't sick. Cause when I'm sick, it's not very interesting, as you may have noticed.)

Or, perhaps, like me, you just kinda do what you normally do: e.g, post in your blog, do some homework, read, go to the local swimming pool every couple weeks. The only thing that changes if I'm feeling sick is: Going for a walk, going into town (which I may do anyway), and going into the garden.

So, if anyone comes across this post (which has been my least witty yet but I wanted to write osmething anyway)- perhaps you can put some enlightenment into my situation- what should I do on my rainy days?



1 comment:

Samantha & Mom said...

Mom does the same things you do! Except swimming, she doesn't know how!(hehehehe) Hope you cold goes away fast!
Your FL furiends,