Thursday 25 September 2008

Mmm.... yummy.

Quote of The Day

Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.

--Jim Davis

Miss Insanity's Link Of The Day

Bread is dangerous?

Miss Insanity's Ramble Of The Day

Holas mon amigos.

Today I am rambling about chocolate. Hence the food theme in this post. (The quote was intentional, but the random link? Yeah, that was just luck in my funny-page-search. It certainly made me chuckle.)

Moving on.

So, I just bought this bar of chocolate, because my family was all 'let's get chocolate' because we do every couple of weeks, which sounds like we're really good and only eat chocolate every few weeks.

I'm afraid that isn't true. I'm leaving out the cakes.

But not all of those cakes are chocolate!

So, I still pretty much only eat chocolate once a fortnight.

Hey, I feel healthy right now! Unfortunately, we are guilty of eating crisps, sugared breakfast ceraeals, and fatty foods (however, we're not the worst on the planet at it.) So, back to my main point (well, it's called a ramble for a REASON, guys).

I just bought this amazing bar of chocolate, by the company Heaven.

And it is so delicious.

The END.

(Yes, that's it. This has been a very-random-ramble-that-I-had-no-idea-where-I-was-going-with!)


With love,

Miss Insanity.

(P.S, if you read this post please scroll down and read the one below it, there's a question I want you to answer so that next time I can't think of something to talk about, there I have it.)

1 comment:

Samantha & Mom said...

Those are my kinda vegetables!! And I guess anything can be dangerous!
As for what is the stupidest thing I have ever done is stay up late when I am sick! Have a nice day!
Your FL furiends,